Sunday, September 1, 2019

Entry #2 The first sight





There are many things that I look for when I want to enjoy reading a news or a particular topic or even when I want to watch a TV program or anything that falls under the title of public publication.
The most important is the arrangement and coordination between the topics and all the factors in the subject.

And also the choice of words is very important it should be easy and simple ,so it can reach all levels of society .This all falls under the definition of first look or first sight for me .
Today I chose two blogs, one I liked and the other I didn't like , so i can explain more my point, 
   FINDING THE UNIVERSE
 The site is very neatly arranged
The themes from where the sequence are all laid out are right, the choice of colors is very cool
The Introduction and definition about the owners of this site is simple and very easy
Their goal is very clear  they knew how to determine the audience
The audience may be an amateur in photography or a lover of travel or someone who wants to know a new information about photographic equipment
They expanded their information accurately and non-distracting to the audience . In general, the site is comfortable for the eye, you can navigate all its pages simply .
On the other hand when I was checking the blogs I saw this blog here 
    CAKE WRECKS
 I was very disappointed, for me if you want to publish a Blog or a video or anything that goes under  public publishing  . it's either you do it right or don't do it.  because   you're publishing for people for an audience that you wants to get a feedback from them or you want to tell them a story  even if you don't know how to write a professional blog, that's okay ,just tray to  organize your blog choose the right colors the right theme for your blog that goes with the story that you're telling and there's a lot of many other things that you can be aware of .this blog here is one of the worst blogs that I've ever seen in my life .I did not like the arrangement of colors and design, I think the idea was that they wanted a simple blog , but that was not simple that was a poor blog ,even the pictures felt very poor
With the development of technology we do not need to have high-quality cameras to take professional photos because the phone camera meets the purpose
I don't know exactly what they used to take these photos , there is nothing  I liked in this blog . 







1 comment:

  1. Pretty good job with your first entries, Aiyat. You have some interesting topics and ideas, and you are working to engage and connect to your audience. Your blog looks pretty good too. Keep digging into your content and analysis. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete