Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Entry #3 Passion

Many scenes may come to my mind when I want to think about changing my mood not just changing the taste of my mouth
Five minutes is enough to improve my mood and feeling. after I park my car in my work parking lot 
Five minutes I usually leave it to myself before I start working
In my car there is usually a small box , I leave what refreshes me and what saves me in very difficult situations in it .
I open it and find what attracts me . green attractive color with green leaves painted on the cover 
and the most beautiful of all this is the very carefully placed dew drops on the leaves that it really feels refreshed even before I put it in my mouth.
I get it out of the box, i start by opening the cover  it feels like a romantic symphony that caress my feelings
After I open the wrap and i put it in my mouth in this bite really feel that i'm the happiest person in the earth 
This beautiful feeling when it melts in my mouth and gives me the feeling of being in the coldest parts of the earth, but I am still actually in the hottest spots on earth
It's a feeling of the refreshment  , comfort and enthusiasm for a long day of work

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiyat, I really liked how you used a lot of different adjectives to describe what you were eating, rather than using commonly used words.

    ReplyDelete